Monday, October 18, 2010

My weekend [=

This weekend was amazinggg ! (: we had a four day weekend and it was really great , handing out with friends , sleeping in , and just being lazy !! everything was perfect , just not including homework :( i had too finish a speech project , global studies project , reading for this class and a 6 page packet to finish ? That is alot but this is High School so i guess i have to deal with it . I guess i also made a mistake by not doing any homework but seriously ? teachers shouldnt give homework over the weekend , of course most students will just forget about it , just like me ! But i have to do whatever i can too keep my grades at least 80 % or more , hopefully i can go to Eastland or Fairfield next year . HOPEFULLY !
And a note too parents , please do not give me chores to do over the weekend because i will deffinatelly forget and not do them . Sorry mom and dad . (:
And on Saturday, me and my besttt friendd Roni got hyper off Monster's , we drank way too many and go in trouble for spending about 30 $ on energy drinks , but ow well they are goood (:

1 comment:

  1. Sound like you had fun, Gigi! haha i wish i can spend more time on hanging with friends besides working all the time. And yeah i agree with you, I mean why do teachers give out homework on weekends?!?! It's crazy , but oh well.....

    ReplyDelete