Monday, November 29, 2010

5 days NO school .

     5 Days no school. No homework, sleeping as long as you want, and most of all no school. That sounds pretty good. Well ... not for me, last 5 days i have just been hopeing for school too start and the days too go by quickly. I wished i had at least one thing to do for homework or anything to study, and nothing. And i really wanted too at least go outside for 5 minutes. And i kept waking up at 5 am and can not go back too sleep. Soo i got grounded right before break, can not go outside, see my best friend , talk on the phone or even watch tv): . Worst slow annoying sad and boring 5 days of my ENTIRE life. I think when you get in trouble do not try and make the situation first, or just dont get in trouble at all. but that is not really me. im glad im back in school and can see my friends again and be away from home (and grounding) but now i dont have homework (besides this) and cant watch tv .

(being grounded sucks):

1 comment:

  1. I agree, being grounded is rough. I'll bet you won't get in trouble again though!

    ReplyDelete